Web development and team extension for an IT infrastructure access platform.
Teleport about working with Ikius:
Director of DevRel
The Ikius team quickly became an extension of the Teleport Team, and completed two key site launches in record time. They continue to build systems and tools that scale and are force multiplies for our marketing efforts.
Client: TeleportVisit their site
California-based Teleport is the easiest, most secure way to access all your IT infrastructure.
Teleport has raised $170M in funding and is backed by Kleiner Perkins and Y Combinator.
Our work with Teleport
Our dedicated development team worked with Teleport's marketing team to develop their enterprise website with Next.js. Our consultants integrated seamlessly with Teleport's team to enable efficient collaboration between Ikius and Teleport.
- Team extension: Developed Teleport's enterprise website front-end on Next.js and Vercel and helped with marketing tools set up.
- Website development: Worked on developing, refactoring, and optimizing their website.
- Headless CMS integration: Migrated Teleport's content from Markdown to Sanity.io Headless CMS.
with Next.js and Sanity.io
We worked with Teleport's marketing team as their team extension to migrate their Markdown-managed content to Sanity.io Headless CMS. This enabled centralized and efficient content management for Teleport's multi-user team. This included consulting services and helping them pick the best tool stack to set up marketing and A/B testing scripts.
We worked as a team extension
for Teleport's marketing team
to develop their Next.js website.
Ikius' consultants were able to bring in extra hands for Next.js development.
- A dedicated development team for Next.js: Our dedicated team helped Teleport improve and optimize its Next.js website by implementing a scalable, modern, and efficient architecture for its enterprise website.
Headless CMS integration and development
While developing the site we worked on integrating and developing Teleport's enterprise content management with Sanity.io, a highly customizable Headless CMS.
- Sanity.io Headless CMS for enterprise: Our team advised on best practices for content modeling and overall Headless CMS implementation with Sanity.
Marketing tools development
Teleport needed to integrate marketing scripts, tools, and A/B testing. This involved implementing scripts to capture key metrics and gather valuable insights with marketing tools such as Intellimize and Optimize.
- Marketing tools and scripts integrations: Leveraging this data, we implemented a comprehensive A/B testing framework to test various marketing strategies, messaging, and designs.
Dedicated development team
Teleport partnered with Ikius to scale its development team and rehaul its website. We seamlessly integrated into Teleport's existing development workflow, providing expertise, resources, and a collaborative approach.
- Team extension for web development: The partnership proved highly effective, as we brought in a wealth of knowledge and experience that enabled Teleport to accelerate development cycles, tackle complex technical challenges, and build a modern digital experience through their Next.js website.