Team extension for a global technology consultancy.
Reaktor about working with Ikius:
Ikius's unwavering patience and flexibility in adapting to our workflow are commendable. No request was too grand or minute for them; they took it all in stride, always intending to deliver the highest quality possible. They remained calm and collected even under the most pressing timelines and pressures. Beyond their exceptional work, their character stands out – they're not just great at what they do but genuinely great people.
Head of Global Marketing
Ikius has been an excellent partner in our website renewal. Aatu (Ikius' developer) was a joy to work with – meticulous, patient and collaborative. He's been an invaluable member of our team and we're delighted to continue having him work with us.
Client: ReaktorVisit their site
Reaktor is a global technology consultancy that designs and builds category-defining digital products and services.
Reaktor employs hundreds of people globally in several countries.
Our work with Reaktor
We teamed up with Reaktor to help their revised brand identity come to life via their renewed website. We have been closely supporting Reaktor's marketing team to achieve their vision of how the new website should look and feel: Extensive cooperation has been the key to the success of our ongoing partnership.
Our partnership evolved from initially assisting Reaktor's marketing team with their new headless CMS platform to comprehensive development and maintenance of the Reaktor website.
- Quick adaption to the client's needs: From headless CMS consulting to active development sprints, being as flexible as possible is one of our top priorities when working with any client. We seamlessly shifted, and continue to shift our focus of work based on Reaktor's priorities through the different stages of our partnership.
- Continuous communication and support: Our team extension service always includes extensive human-to-human communication with the client. We have had seamless communication with Reaktor since the beginning of our work with them, always responding as fast as possible.
- On-site consulting: During the final stages of active development of the new Reaktor website, our project lead went to Reaktor's Helsinki office for a week, after Reaktor asked us to finish implementing some important design details of the website collaboratively.
Head of Operations, Ikius
Helping Reaktor with their website project has been seamless right from the start. The Reaktorians have been the most friendly, supportive and welcoming people to work with. I had an awesome and productive week in April working closely together with the Reaktor team at their Helsinki office.
- Headless CMS support
- Integration of Shopify Plus, an online store platform
- Simplifying business-flow
- Responsive design
- Technical consulting
- Brand design implementation
- Website animations
- Performance optimization
Modern web in practice
We are committed in building modern, composable websites for our clients. With Reaktor, we have continued this commitment with a modern, flexible technology stack that ensures minimal technical debt for years to come.
With years of experience, we helped Reaktor to adapt AgilityCMS as their web content management system. Our work included content migration from their previous CMS, custom content modeling, and maintenance.
We developed Reaktor's new website using Next.js, which is arguably the golden standard for creating modern websites. Given the up-to date Next.js setup, Reaktor's new website will be effortless to maintain going forward.
Reaktor chose Vercel as their website's cloud deployment platform, which is the go-to option for deploying a Next.js application. We assisted Reaktor in making sure that everything with the website deployments works fluently.